Dear guests and colleagues of the ISPCE-CN 2020,
It is my great pleasure to invite and welcome you to the IEEE 2020 ISPCE-CN Symposium (ISPCE-CN 2020) organized by the Product Safety Engineering Society of the IEEE. ISPCE-CN 2020 will be held during 6-8 November, 2020 in Chongqing China.
Details of the symposium can be found at: TBD
Paper/PPT submission deadline: 26 July 2020, paper notification: 20 September 2020
Paper submission account: TBD.
PPT submission account: TBD.
There will be invited speakers, submitted peer reviewed papers, and tutorials. All the submissions will be peer reviewed for the quality and originality. Please consider submitting your papers before the deadline as announced on the ISPCE-CN 2020 website. All papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publishing and indexing. The conference will be the most important IEEE PSES conference in Asia.
Call for Paper
Theme: Product Safety for Smart City
The conference topics include but not limited to:
- *5G, NB IoT, safety applications e.g. IoT Water, IoT Tree
- *Drones, healthcare, automobiles, toll
- *Artificial intelligence, robotics, stems, V2X, NFC
- *Mobile communication, transportation, energy efficiency
- *Public safety, critical communication
- *Internet of Things, Spectrum Policy
- *Inherently safer products and equipment
- *Product Safety services
- *Training and continuing education
- *Regulations and standards
- *Risk management
- *Workplace product safety
- *System and Software safety
- *Human factors
- *Product Compliance, smart sensors compliance